Our newly launched auroFLOW plus Solar Thermal Drainback System combines all of the advantages of the very latest Vaillant solar technologies in an easy to specify and install pre-assembled kit. auroFLOW plus is the result of intensive research and development. It’s the most advanced Solar Thermal Drainback system on the market and is designed to offer maximum efficiency, high performance and total reliability.
This easy-to-install system comprises a collector array, high efficiency pump, drainback vessel, heat exchanger and control. Also, auroFLOW plus takes up less space, all components are contained within the module, and the use of standard 15mm and 22mm copper pipe with compression or hard soldered / brazed fittings. auroFLOW’s on-demand reheat cycle is unlike traditional solar systems that can go into stagnation, as the solar fluid drains back into the vessel once hot water demands are met.
We have designed and developed auroFLOW plus for properties with higher daily water usage – a versatile, quick and easy to install Solar Thermal Drainback system that comes with our market leading stamp of innovation, quality, reliability and support.
auroFLOW differs from pressurised systems by enabling solar fluid to drain from the collectors back into the system when the hot water demand is met . The system design prevents solar liquid from stagnating making it ideal for all applications where hot water is not required during shutdown periods. By their very design, drainback systems are far simpler than pressurised systems. They are lower maintenance, more easily specified and require less time to install.
auroFLOW plus can be used alongside conventional Vaillant hot water heating systems - VPM 15 D for up to 6 collectors, the VPM 30 D for up to 12 collectors or even larger commercial systems requiring more than 12 collectors, up to 4 collector arrays can be used totalling 48 collectors. The VRC 630 conventionally controls Vaillant cascade boilers, however where auroFLOW Plus is added to the system the VRS 620 can be used.
VRS 620 features
- Consolidated kWh solar gain is displayed on the front page and monthly reports are available
- Single Cylinder sensor (SP1) used rather than multiple sensors.
- Time is synchronised between modules
- Date is synchronised between modules
Vaillant auroFLOW plus solar systems:
- Upscalable to suit larger commercial installations
- Reduce CO2 emissions and dependency on expensive fossil fuels
- Simple to specify, install and maintain
- Supplied in kit form using one single article number
- Can be integrated into most conventional heating systems
- Lower ongoing costs
- Solar fluid for a longer lifespan and increased efficiency
- Reduced solar fluid volume
- No stagnation
- Backed by Vaillant technical support and lengthy guarantees